A city guide of Paris – English version : sensual, vibrant, culture, unique, Paris to be rediscovered.
A personal insight into my world, the essentials of a demanding traveller. Our independent addresses are selected for their emotional impact, their originality, the passion and the technical mastery of their founders …
My city guide of Paris – English is drawn up around my love for travelling, paper and writing. The map is designed to uplift your senses. So, you will discover a new place through its pictorial prism, the soft touch of paper at the tip of your fingers and the power of your imagination while you read.
So that nothing, never, ever puts an end to the holidays, the map can be ironed and thus can enjoy a second life by bringing life to the walls of your home.
– More than 115 addresses over 5 catégories : Shops, Do&See, Delicacies, Hotels.
– One illustrated map of Paris, with addresses on the verso, 60x44cm, and a folded plan of 10x22cm
– One illustrated mini map of the “Canal Saint-Martin” and adresses on the verso, 10x44cm, and a folded plan of 10x22cm
– Offset Quadri printed, natural inks, 120 grams art paper from Fedrigoni.
– Packed in a smooth 300 gr cover with LetterPress golden stamp.